The online course is intended for professionals and students of creative therapies, these professionals include graduates of creative therapies, educators, psychologists, nurses, doctors and other related professions.
INITIAL COURSE OF 50 hours
Exat Online is an initial 50-hour course that allows a greater understanding of the application of the principles of embodiment, art therapy and expressive arts therapy in the accompaniment of trauma processes.
THE SALUTOGENETIC APPROACH
The course allows developing an ethical-aesthetic attitude in working with trauma processes and using the different techniques of the accompaniment stages in an articulated manner.
Poiesis is a group of phenomenological experimentation and investigation in Expressive Arts Therapy, Trauma and Embodiment. Our primary intention is to generate a space where you can consolidate knowledge and experience, with emphasis on the value of art, the creative process, philosophy, and science in accompanying the effects of trauma.
The term Poiesis has its’ base in Transdisciplinary Art Therapy; it is the capacity that the person has to connect with understanding through the process of ´doing´. The process of ´creating art´ permits ones internal reality to manifest and experience to be expressed authentically and spontaneously.
It is centred in the real value of the creative process, the acquisition of knowledge and a deeper understanding of the self through experience, play, art and its’ expression. Martin Heiddeger describes poiesis as:´the blooming of the flower, the emergence of the butterfly from its cocoon, the plummeting of a waterfall when the snow starts to melt.
The majority of the sessions are practical and require student participation; reference experiences, applications and methods will be presented to work with and investigate. The elaboration of scenes through embodiment practices creates space for deep integration to occur.
It works with different devices and methods that allow theoretical and experiential integration. All sessions are online, each student has the support of a tutor assigned to carry out the project proposal and individual or group tutoring.
- Submit the field diary – artistic on the day of the presentation of the final works in pdf format.
- Carry out an interview with an artist – reference professional in the field of the arts, creative therapies and trauma during the school year.
- Presentation of an intervention project proposal from the somatic expressive approach Presentation of a creative, aesthetic act in stage 1 and stage 2.
- Present a video of the work with the arpillera on a phenomenon of social, political and/or community trauma.
- Minimum attendance in classes of 90%